Since 1989 the Warsaw Chamber of Commerce has been building a strong economic self-government in order to represent the interests of the Chamber of Entrepreneurs in a worthy manner. It supports its members in their efforts to develop, increase their competitiveness and strengthen their position on the local and international market.
The basic directions of the Chamber’s activity are:
- business development in the area of innovation growth and competitiveness development
- integration of the House Members
- strengthening the role of economic self-government
- international cooperation of enterprises
- promoting entrepreneurial attitudes of young people and the development of young entrepreneurs
- promoting the principles of social responsibility and ethics in business
Membership in the Chamber gives the opportunity to establish effective business contacts, increase sales markets, and raise the competences of the staff, which directly strengthens the market position of entrepreneurs associated in the Chamber.
We provide members of the Chamber with no additional costs:
- participation in regular meetings of the Member Club, available only to member companies
- participation in the Economic Congress of Central and Eastern Europe and organized workshops like China Homelife Poland with the participation of about 2000 traders from Central and Eastern Europe
- consulting with member companies’ experts in the areas of, inter alia: law, protection of classified information and personal data, optimization of export processes, capital markets, etc.
- mailing and newsletters regarding members’ events and activities
- own publications of the Chamber regarding development of business, economy and events (including Magazine monthly TTG Wiadomości Gospodarcze)
- mediations and the Arbitration Court
- forum for the exchange of experiences between members, the opportunity to promote their services among members, access to inquiries and projects to the Chamber,
- internationalization of activities by organizing B2B meetings, business missions and active participation in initiatives of the European Consortium of Chambers and Economic Organizations
- financial consulting, searching for investors
Members of the Chamber are provided on preferential terms:
- participation in attractive conferences and seminars as well as business trainings and workshops
- participation in outgoing integration meetings of member companies
- participation in economic missions and meetings with representatives of foreign missions
- support for trade fair trips
- comprehensive organization of congresses, conferences, symposia, exhibitions, concerts, corporate integration trips
- international cooperation
- Promotion Package Plus
Handling trade fair trips
We support entrepreneurs in participating in any fair event taking place in Poland and abroad.
As part of comprehensive service, we provide:
- registration for the fair
- hotel reservation
- the most convenient flight connections
- translator service
- reservation of other means of transport, i.e. train, ferry, bus transfers
- in the case of group trips, I am assisting a representative
- 24h telephone assistance
- additional services such as restaurant reservations, organization of free time, car rental, collection and delivery of registration materials to the hotel, assistance of local representatives, etc.
The Warsaw Chamber of Commerce supports the construction of the image of Mazovia as a modern region linked by economic cooperation with a number of European and Asian countries.
As part of the offer, we offer:
- matching business partners (searching for business partners on foreign markets, organizing B2B meetings)
- analysis of foreign markets in terms of introducing a given product / customer service
- assistance in organizing international B2B meetings – a comprehensive service of organizational, language and
- substantive support during your business trips abroad, including the logistics organization of the trip
- substantive and language support in creating presentations and promotional and informational materials of a given company
- substantive and language support during working and official meetings in Poland and abroad
- organization of outbound trade missions and arrival services;
- organization of cooperation exchanges, economic forums, etc .;
- organization of international problem seminars as well as training and consulting with the participation of foreign experts;
- exhibition and trade promotion in Poland and abroad;
- cooperation with foreign chambers of commerce and industry (implementation of contracts), diplomatic and
- commercial institutions as well as institutions for development and economic promotion;
- cooperation with national institutions of international promotion and public administration
Comprehensive organization of congresses, conferences, symposia, exhibitions, concerts, corporate integration trips as well.
The WIG offer includes comprehensive project support: scenario development, project preparation and implementation full documentation of the event and summary.